Effective Date: 06.07.2023
1. Personal Identification Information:
– We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
– We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
2. Non-personal Identification Information:
– We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
3. Web Browser Cookies:
4. How We Use Collected Information:
– MPA Motorsports may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
5. How We Protect Your Information:
– We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
6. Sharing Your Personal Information:
– We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and
users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
8. Your Acceptance of These Terms:
– By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.